On occasion, Accident Line Direct might alter this policy by updating the page or making subtle changes. You should make frequent visits to our page to check for updates and to be sure that you are satisfied with any alterations.
Information we might collect:
- a) Your name
- b) General contact information (including email address)
- c) Information stating your interests, preferences and maybe postcode
What we do with the information we retain:
The purpose of gathering your information is to gain a further understanding of your personal needs, which we would like to meet every time you visit us. Understanding your needs also helps us deliver a greater service.
Other reasons for us requiring specific information include:
- Internal record keeping;
- Obtaining this information allows us the ability to get in touch with you to inquire about any potential claims for compensation you might wish to pursue;
- You may receive promotional emails from us time to time, regarding new products and offers we have available. Emails may also include certain information that you might find interest in. You can opt out of receiving these by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org;
- It is possible for us to transfer your contact information to one of our specialist solicitors, providing that we have your consent when we have discussed your case with you, and;
- Once in a while, Accident Line Direct may use your information to get in touch with you regarding market research purposes. There are a variety of ways we may contact you, such as phone, email, or mail. This information will be used to personalize our website based on your interests.
It is in our best interest to secure the safety of your information. To boost the success of this, managerial, electronic, and physical security measures have been put in place to protect the information we collect via our website.Links to other websites
Our web pages may contain information that includes links to other websites we may think you will find useful and beneficial. Although, please be aware that citing links to other websites does not mean that we have any control over any of that website’s pages. For that reason, we do not hold any responsibility for the way in which that website might store or choose to use your information, as they are not overseen by our privacy statement. We recommend that you take precautions and remain aware of the privacy statement appropriate to any website you choose to visit.
Regulating your personal information
You have the full right to decide to limit the use or collection of your information in two ways:
- If you are asked to complete a form on the website, search for a box that you can tick to specify that do not wish or permit anyone to use your information – for marketing purposes or for anything else.
- To notify us that you have changed your mind about leaving us to access your personal information for marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com or inform us in writing.
We promise that we will not sell or distribute any of your personal information to third parties unless we have your specified information or are obliged by law to do so. If you would like for us to send you promotional information regarding third parties using your personal information, please inform us.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you are permitted to ask us for details of personal information we keep about you. If you wish for us to produce a copy of your information, you can request this in writing to Accident Line Direct, Axis 3, Axis Court, Mallard Way, Swansea Vale, Swansea, SA7 0AJ.
If you trust that we are holding improper or incomplete information about you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us as soon as you can, and we will imminently correct any information believed to be incorrect.