Liverpool Personal Injury Claims Help


author image - cai

By Cai Bradley

on Thursday 13 December 2018


Liverpool

More than three million people each year are injured in accidents in a variety of circumstances – from their home and cars, to work or their hobbies.

Despite some injured parties having no one to blame but themselves, most injuries are caused by someone else.

The law behind your compensation claim can be pretty complex and difficult to comprehend, but our trained personal injury solicitors in Liverpool are experienced and can guide you through the process quickly, without any hassle.

What Can I Claim for in Liverpool?

If you have been injured or become ill due to the negligence of someone else, you could be entitled to make a compensation claim.

Examples of the claims we cover for Liverpool residents include road traffic accidents, accidents at work, or industrial diseases brought about by the negligence of someone else.

Due to the vast experience of our personal injury lawyers, we can also help you claim for industrial deafness claims, professional negligence claims, public liability claims and medical negligence claims.

Accidents at Work in Liverpool

Data from the Labour Force Survey indicates that 53,000 cases of musculoskeletal disorders have been reported over a three-year period for the North West of England inclusive of Liverpool.

In England, an annual average estimate of just under 1,500 cases of the work-related respiratory disease occurred between 2013 and 2015.

Liverpool has also reportedly seen an increase in asbestos-related disease, being described as a UK ‘hotspot'. With the dangers of asbestos now clear, it is important that you seek a claim for any illnesses that have been caused by your exposure to the harmful mineral.

If you feel reasonable steps were not taken to protect you from such types of industrial disease then Accident Line Direct can help with your claim in Liverpool by providing information on how to navigate the claims process.

Road Traffic Collisions

Road traffic collisions (RTAs) are unfortunately a common occurrence in Liverpool as they are in most places across the UK.

Over two-hundred people were killed or seriously injured on the roads of Liverpool in 2015, with 40% of those casualties being pedestrians. Cyclists, motorcyclists and car occupants made up the remaining 60%.

For fatalities and serious injuries, your claim may need to be heard by a court if it is a complex case. However, when possible, we try to agree on a settlement without having to go to court. The legal expenses are usually covered by the losing party.

How Much Compensation Can I Claim?

Personal injury compensation ranges anywhere from £100 to over £100,000, depending on a number of factors.

These factors include:

  • The type of injury;
  • The severity of the injury;
  • How your life has been affected by the injury;
  • And how many expenses you have had to pay as a direct result of the injury.

Whether or not you are at all at-fault or not also has significance, as do many other factors.

How Long do Claims Take?

Personally injury claims in the UK typically last one to two years, but it depends on the specific circumstances of each claim.

The amount of time it takes to settle a claim can depend on a number of factors, including the complexity of who is at-fault, the severity of the injury, the cooperation between parties and whether or not the claim goes to court.

Claims that are more complex can go to court but straightforward claims with a cooperating third-party are often settled within the year.

We always try to work as efficiently as possible in order to get you the compensation you deserve within a reasonable time frame.

Personal Injury Solicitors in Liverpool

Our expert personal injury representatives cover Liverpool and the whole of the UK on a No Win No Fee basis, so take advantage of our financially risk-free services today.

To begin your claim immediately, simply call our team of personal injury solicitors or complete our short contact form and we will be in touch at a time that best suits you.

CALL US FREE ON
0808 1454275
or CONTACT US NOW

Accident Line Direct can help you begin your potential claim, get in touch today!


personal injury personal injury solicitor no win no fee claim compensation Liverpool